Hours of Operation: Thursday-Monday 12-6pm / Tuesday & Wednesday CLOSED
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY! (We are unable to accommodate walk-ins at this time.)
SHOP VISITOR POLICIES:
- We are unable to pierce, change jewelry, look at or otherwise help you with any below the mask piercings (including: nostril, septum, lip or any other oral piercings) until further notice.
- Proper fitting, cdc approved mask is required for entry. Mask should be properly & securely worn over bridge of nose, mouth and chin at all times. Please do not touch, Pull down or remove your mask for any reason while in the shop. Please do not wear any cloth mask with plastic ventilators as these masks only filter your inhale and do not filter your exhale. Bandanas and snood sleeves are not acceptable masks.
- Please come alone. No additional guests will be allowed to accompany you into the shop, including pets and children.
- Please arrive on time. Late arrivals will not be accommodated.
- No bathroom will be available, please plan accordingly. (Exception made for long tattoo appointments only)
- Please use hand sanitizer upon entry. Touchless pump is attached to the wall at the bottom of the entryway stairs. Please also sanitize your hands immediately if you handle your cell phone in the shop. Bottles of sanitizer will be on counter and in the lobby.
- Please arrive clean and in clean clothes. Tattooing & Piercing are minimally invasive procedures and you must be clean. Keep this in mind when scheduling your tattoo or piercing appointment. If you are coming straight from work and you get dirty at work, for example, please allow enough time to go home and shower and change clothes before you come in.
- We will be taking your temperature with a non contact thermometer before you enter the shop. If you have any signs or symptoms of illness, including fever, cough, chills, body ache, etc., please stay home. Call us before your appointment time to reschedule, you will not lose your retainer or be charged a cancellation fee.
- Please keep the personal items you bring with you to a minimum. Small items like phones, glasses, etc. will be placed in a UV-C Sterilizer. A small purse or bag is fine. We will ask that you hang it on a hook during your procedure. Please do not bring large bags, backpacks, shopping bags or other large items into the shop.
- We will ask for cash payment for tattoos only. Please come prepared as ATMs in the area are sometimes unreliable. Credit Card payment is preferred for Piercing appointments and jewelry sales.
Tattoo & Piercing Appointments:
(Please refer to the above guidelines prior to arrival)
Please answer all of the following questions. If you answer yes to any of them. Please notify us right away.
- Have you been diagnosed with, or been in close contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19 in the past 14 days?
- Have you or anyone in your household, in the past 48 hours, experienced a cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, muscle or body aches, fatigue, sore throat, a new loss of smell or taste?
- Do you now, or in the past 48 hours, have a fever of greater than 100 degrees?
When you arrive for your appointment, please call the shop at (415-701-7673) to let us know you have arrived & you will be let in. Be sure to bring your valid, government issued photo ID with you to your appointment.
WHAT ARE WE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE?
- We will be doing our own temperature checks and health screenings before we come into the shop daily.
- We are all being tested for Covid-19 bi-weekly and have protocol in place to stay home if we are experiencing any symptoms at all.
- We will be limiting our own personal items in procedure rooms and our devices will be sterilized every day before entering the shop.
- In addition to our usual cleaning of procedural areas between every session, all high traffic areas and high touch surfaces in the shop will be cleaned between every client. Restroom use will be limited to employees only and those clients with long tattoo sessions.
- The shop is now equipped with several HEPA filters to keep air clean and moving.
- We are currently operating on limited hours, by appointment only and are limiting how many clients we see per day.
REST ASSURED THAT WE ARE DOING EVERYTHING WE CAN TO KEEP OUR CLIENTS, OURSELVES, AND OUR COMMUNITY SAFE AND HEALTHY THROUGHOUT THIS PANDEMIC. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, FEEL FREE TO EMAIL EITHER THE SHOP OR YOUR ARTIST. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO ANSWER THEM FOR YOU.