SHOP VISITOR POLICIES:
- Under the mask services are currently on pause. Tentative date to resume these services is set for March 1st.
- Proper fitting, n95, kn95 or a medical mask layered under a cotton mask required for entry & should be covering your mouth and nose at all times while inside the studio. No bandanas, snood/gaiter sleeves or cotton masks with plastic ventilators.
- No children, babies, pets or extra guests are allowed inside, sorry!
- If you have any signs or symptoms of illness, please stay home. Call us before your appointment time to reschedule, you will not lose your retainer or be charged a cancellation fee.
PLEASE RESCHEDULE YOUR APT IF YOU OR ANYONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD:
- Has tested positive for Covid-19 in the past 2 weeks.
- Has been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19 in the past 2 weeks.
- Has exhibited any signs or symptoms of illness in the past 2 weeks, regardless of negative test result.
- Has had a temperature of 100 degrees or higher in the past 2 weeks, regardless of negative test result.
- Has been in contact with anyone exhibiting signs or symptoms of illness in the past 2 weeks, regardless of negative test result.
WHAT ARE WE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE?
- We are all vaccinated against COVID-19
- We have a protocol in place to stay home if we are experiencing any symptoms at all.
- In addition to our usual cleaning of procedural areas between every session, all high traffic areas and high touch surfaces in the shop will be cleaned between every client. Restroom use will be limited to employees only and those clients with long tattoo sessions.
- The shop is now equipped with a HEPA filter in every station to keep air clean and moving.
REST ASSURED THAT WE ARE DOING EVERYTHING WE CAN TO KEEP OUR CLIENTS, OURSELVES, AND OUR COMMUNITY SAFE AND HEALTHY THROUGHOUT THIS PANDEMIC. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, FEEL FREE TO EMAIL EITHER THE SHOP OR YOUR ARTIST. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO ANSWER THEM FOR YOU.