12-6pm Mon-Wednes & 12-8pm Thurs-Sun
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!
SHOP VISITOR POLICIES:
- All services, including piercing, are strictly for adults 18+.
- No under the mask services until further notice.
- Proper fitting, cdc approved mask is required for entry. Please wear a single N95 mask or a disposable surgical mask under a proper fit double layer cotton mask. If you do not have this please wear a double layer cotton mask and we will provide a disposable mask to layer under it. No bandanas, snood/gaiter sleeves or cotton masks with plastic ventilators.
- Please come alone. No additional guests will be allowed to accompany you into the shop, including pets & children.
- Please arrive on time. Late or early arrivals will not be accommodated.
- Absolutely no food or drinks, including water, should be consumed inside the shop. This applies to all clients and staff including clients with long tattoo sessions. Please ask your artist for a break and step outside to have a drink or snack.
- If you have any signs or symptoms of illness, please stay home. Call us before your appointment time to reschedule, you will not lose your retainer or be charged a cancellation fee.
- No bathroom will be available, please plan accordingly.
- Please keep small personal items that you bring with you to a minimum. Please do not bring large bags, backpacks, shopping bags or other large items into the shop.
PLEASE RESCHEDULE YOUR APT IF YOU OR ANYONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD:
- Has tested positive for Covid-19 in the past 2 weeks.
- Has been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19 in the past 2 weeks.
- Has exhibited any signs or symptoms of illness in the past 2 weeks, regardless of negative test result.
- Has had a temperature of 100 degrees or higher in the past 2 weeks, regardless of negative test result.
- Has been in contact with anyone exhibiting signs or symptoms of illness in the past 2 weeks, regardless of negative test result.
- Has traveled outside of California within the past 10 days.
Tattoo & Piercing Appointments:
(Please refer to the above guidelines prior to arrival)
- Please follow the link below and fill out your release form prior to arrival. Release forms are only required for those planning to get a new piercing or tattoo & should be filled out on the morning o your appointment only, not in advance.
- Tattoo Release Form | Piercing Release Form
- When you arrive for your appointment, please text the shop at (415-701-7673) to let us know you have arrived & you will be let in as soon as we are ready for you. Be sure to bring your valid, government issued photo ID with you to your appointment.
WHAT ARE WE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE?
- We are all vaccinated against COVID-19
- We have a protocol in place to stay home if we are experiencing any symptoms at all.
- We are all very strictly quarantined. We are limiting our contact with persons in public settings, not visiting other households or having visitors in our homes.
- We will be limiting our own personal items in procedure rooms and our devices will be sterilized every day before entering the shop.
- In addition to our usual cleaning of procedural areas between every session, all high traffic areas and high touch surfaces in the shop will be cleaned between every client. Restroom use will be limited to employees only and those clients with long tattoo sessions.
- The shop is now equipped with a HEPA filter in every station to keep air clean and moving.
- We are currently operating on limited hours, by appointment only and are limiting how many clients we see per day.
REST ASSURED THAT WE ARE DOING EVERYTHING WE CAN TO KEEP OUR CLIENTS, OURSELVES, AND OUR COMMUNITY SAFE AND HEALTHY THROUGHOUT THIS PANDEMIC. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, FEEL FREE TO EMAIL EITHER THE SHOP OR YOUR ARTIST. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO ANSWER THEM FOR YOU.