Hours of Operation: 12-6pm Mon-Wednes & 12-8pm Thurs-Sun
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY! (We are unable to accommodate walk-ins at this time.)
SHOP VISITOR POLICIES:
- All services, including piercing, are strictly for adults 18+ until further notice.
- No under the mask services until further notice.
- Proper fitting, cdc approved mask is required for entry. Mask should be properly & securely worn over bridge of nose, mouth and chin at all times. Mask should fit snugly along nose, cheeks and chin without any gaps. Mask should not slide or fall down. Please do not touch, Pull down or remove your mask for any reason while in the shop. Please do not wear any cloth mask with plastic ventilators as these masks only filter your inhale and do not filter your exhale. Bandanas and snood sleeves are not acceptable masks.
- Please come alone. No additional guests will be allowed to accompany you into the shop, including pets & children.
- Please arrive on time. Late or early arrivals will not be accommodated.
- Absolutely no food or drinks, including water, should be consumed inside the shop. This applies to all clients and staff including clients with long tattoo sessions. Please ask your artist for a break and step outside to have a drink or snack.
- Please arrive clean and in clean clothing.
- If you have any signs or symptoms of illness, please stay home. Call us before your appointment time to reschedule, you will not lose your retainer or be charged a cancellation fee.
- No bathroom will be available, please plan accordingly.
- Please keep small personal items that you bring with you to a minimum. Please do not bring large bags, backpacks, shopping bags or other large items into the shop.
PLEASE RESCHEDULE YOUR APT IF YOU OR ANYONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD:
- Has tested positive for Covid-19 in the past 2 weeks.
- Has been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19 in the past 2 weeks.
- Has exhibited any signs or symptoms of illness in the past 2 weeks, regardless of negative test result.
- Has had a temperature of 100 degrees or higher in the past 2 weeks, regardless of negative test result.
- Has been in contact with anyone exhibiting signs or symptoms of illness in the past 2 weeks, regardless of negative test result.
- Has traveled to or from outside of the Bay Area within the past 2 weeks.
Tattoo & Piercing Appointments:
(Please refer to the above guidelines prior to arrival)
- Please follow the link below and fill out your release form prior to arrival. Release forms are only required for those planning to get a new piercing or tattoo.
- Tattoo Release Form | Piercing Release Form
- When you arrive for your appointment, please text the shop at (415-701-7673) to let us know you have arrived & you will be let in as soon as we are ready for you. Be sure to bring your valid, government issued photo ID with you to your appointment.
WHAT ARE WE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE?
- We are all being tested for Covid-19 weekly and have protocol in place to stay home if we are experiencing any symptoms at all.
- We are all very strictly quarantined. We are limiting our contact with persons in public settings, not visiting other households or having visitors in our homes.
- We will be limiting our own personal items in procedure rooms and our devices will be sterilized every day before entering the shop.
- In addition to our usual cleaning of procedural areas between every session, all high traffic areas and high touch surfaces in the shop will be cleaned between every client. Restroom use will be limited to employees only and those clients with long tattoo sessions.
- The shop is now equipped with a HEPA filter in every station to keep air clean and moving.
- We are currently operating on limited hours, by appointment only and are limiting how many clients we see per day.
REST ASSURED THAT WE ARE DOING EVERYTHING WE CAN TO KEEP OUR CLIENTS, OURSELVES, AND OUR COMMUNITY SAFE AND HEALTHY THROUGHOUT THIS PANDEMIC. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, FEEL FREE TO EMAIL EITHER THE SHOP OR YOUR ARTIST. WE WILL BE HAPPY TO ANSWER THEM FOR YOU.